Welcome to the Hoosier Lottery Community! This is the place to share all of the fun and excitement you experience as a fan of the Hoosier Lottery. We encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos, and links related to the Hoosier Lottery, its games and the money generated for you and your fellow Hoosiers. Keep in mind, however, we will review all comments and remove any that are inappropriate or offensive. Please take a moment to review our Terms & Conditions for a better understanding of what is and what is not acceptable for our fans and associates posting on this page.
Terms & Conditions:
- KEEP IT CLEAN!
- Share your photos, videos and links related to a fun experience you encountered with the Hoosier Lottery.
- Share your winning experiences with us. No matter the dollar amount, we want to hear from you!
- Share your favorite games with us and tell us why you enjoy playing.
- Share your methods for playing including how you select your numbers or how and where you scratch your tickets.
- Send your questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share what you have been able to do with your winnings
- Use abusive, defamatory, obscene or language that would reasonably be considered offensive.
- Harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Post photos, videos or links that contain any disruptive, profane or offensive comments or pictures.
- Upload or attach files that contain software, content or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Repeat posts concerning the same thing over and over. Your opinions, both good and bad, are welcome but if it is posted repeatedly or in excess it will be removed.
- Solicit products, services or fundraising activities.
- Post from fake accounts or profiles.
Comments, videos, links, etc. posted by fans are not representative of the Hoosier Lottery. We cannot confirm the accuracy of postings.