How to Play
Playing the game
- Ask for a Quick Pick or select six (6) numbers from 1-46. Each play costs $2.
- Add +PLUS. It's the $1 million game you can add to your game, for just $1.
- A ticket that matches two (2) or more numbers on a single play wins. Non-jackpot cash prizes will be multiplied by the multiplier found on the winning play.
- You may play the same numbers for up to 10 draws by marking the number of draws on your playslip at the time of purchase.
Using a Playslip
Now you can create and save your favorite numbers using myPlayslip, the digital playslip on the FREE Hoosier Lottery® app!
To select your own numbers:
- Fill out the front of a Hoosier Lotto® playslip by marking six (6) numbers (1-46) in each board. Or, mark Quick Pick (QP) to let the terminal randomly pick unmarked numbers.
- This is the time to add +PLUS. It's the $1 million game you can add to your game, for only a buck.
- Give to clerk and receive your ticket.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Ensure your ticket is secured in a safe place.
- Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, on the Hoosier Lottery app, at a Hoosier Lottery retailer, or on select TV news broadcasts.
Selecting Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to ten (10) draws in advance.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.