How to Play
Playing the game
- Ask for a Quick Pick or select six (6) numbers from 1-46. Each play costs $2.
- Add +PLUS. It's the $1 million game you can add to your game, for just $1.
- A ticket that matches two (2) or more numbers on a single play wins. Non-jackpot cash prizes will be multiplied by the multiplier found on the winning play.
- You may play the same numbers for up to 10 draws by marking the number of draws on your playslip at the time of purchase.
Using a Playslip
Now you can create and save your favorite numbers using myPlayslip, the digital playslip on the FREE Hoosier Lottery® app!
To select your own numbers:
- Fill out the front of a Hoosier Lotto® playslip by marking six (6) numbers (1-46) in each board. Or, mark Quick Pick (QP) to let the terminal randomly pick unmarked numbers.
- This is the time to add +PLUS. It's the $1 million game you can add to your game, for only a buck.
- Give to clerk and receive your ticket.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Ensure your ticket is secured in a safe place.
- Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, on the Hoosier Lottery app, at a Hoosier Lottery retailer, or on select TV news broadcasts.
Selecting Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to ten (10) draws in advance.
Multi-Draw Exchange Tickets
If you choose multi-draw plays on Hoosier Lotto, you may cash winnings from a drawing prior to all drawings on the ticket being completed. Simply ask the retailer for an exchange ticket. When the retailer scans your ticket, the terminal will validate your winnings and print an Exchange Ticket that is valid for the original Hoosier Lotto play(s) you purchased. This Exchange Ticket will contain the same numbers from your original ticket and is a valid instrument to collect any winnings from your Hoosier Lotto play.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.