How to Play
- Ask for a Quick Pick or select 6 numbers from 1-46. Each play costs $2.
- Add +PLUS for just $1 more per play to give your numbers another chance to win.
- A ticket that matches 2 or more numbers on a single play wins. Non-jackpot cash prizes can also be multiplied by the multiplier found on the winning play.
- You may play the same numbers for up to 10 draws by marking the number of draws on your playslip at the time of purchase.
How to Fill Out a Playslip
Now you can create and save your favorite numbers using the new digital playslip, myplayslip!
Learn More >
To select your own numbers:
- To select your own numbers, fill out the front of a Hoosier Lotto playslip by marking six (6) numbers (1-46) in each board. Or, mark Quick Pick (QP) to let the terminal randomly pick unmarked numbers.
- If desired, add +PLUS for just $1 more per play to give your numbers another chance to win.
- Give to clerk and receive your ticket.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, the Hoosier Lottery app, Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers
Select Multi-draw to Play Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to ten (10) draws in advance.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.
View Hoosier Lotto Official Rules >
View Hoosier Lotto rules expired as of April 24, 2016 >