How to Play
Playing the game
- Ask for a Quick Pick or select six (6) numbers from 1-46. Each play costs $2.
- Add +PLUS. It's the $1 million game you can add to your game, for just $1.
- A ticket that matches two (2) or more numbers on a single play wins. Non-jackpot cash prizes will be multiplied by the multiplier found on the winning play.
- You may play the same numbers for up to 10 draws by marking the number of draws on your playslip at the time of purchase.
Using a Playslip
Now you can create and save your favorite numbers using myPlayslip, the digital playslip on the FREE Hoosier Lottery app!
To select your own numbers:
- Fill out the front of a Hoosier Lotto playslip by marking six (6) numbers (1-46) in each board. Or, mark Quick Pick (QP) to let the terminal randomly pick unmarked numbers.
- This is the time to add +PLUS. It's the $1 million game you can add to your game, for only a buck.
- Give to clerk and receive your ticket.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Ensure your ticket is secured in a safe place.
- Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, on the Hoosier Lottery app, at a Hoosier Lottery retailer, or on select TV news broadcasts.
Selecting Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to ten (10) draws in advance.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.
Hoosier Lotto Overall Odds 1 in 6 • +PLUS Overall Odds 1 in 6 • 2nd Chance Promotion odds are dependent upon the number of entries received • All draws must be complete on a non-winning ticket (including multi-draw) before entry into the 2nd Chance Promotion.