how to play
Just ask for Quick Pick to let the terminal randomly select your numbers:
Ask the clerk for a Mega Millions® Quick Pick for $1 or a Mega Millions with Megaplier® Quick Pick for $2 (or any combination you prefer).
If you asked for a $1 Mega Millions, you will receive a ticket with five (5) numbers from 1-75 and one (1) Megaball® number from 1-15. If you selected Megaplier, your ticket will be an additional $1 and will say "Megaplier: Yes" below your numbers.
Verify accuracy of your ticket.
Sign the back of your ticket.
Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers.
Watch Video on How to Play:
How to Fill Out a Playslip
- Fill out the front of a Mega Millions playslip by marking five (5) numbers (1-75) in the top section and one (1) number (1-15) in the bottom section of each board. Or, mark Quick Pick (QP) to let the terminal randomly pick unmarked numbers.
- If desired, choose Megaplier by marking the "Megaplier" box at the top of the playslip. Megaplier will apply to all boards.
- Give to clerk and receive your ticket.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers.
Select Multi-draw to Play Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to ten (10) draws in advance.
MEGA MILLIONS AND MEGA MILLIONS WITH MEGAPLIER TICKETS ARE NOT CANCELLABLE.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.
View Mega Millions Official Rules >
View Mega Millions Official Group Rules >
Indy mom wins $250,000 on free Mega Millions ticket
Amount Claimed: $250,000
King Petroleum, Inc.