how to play
How to Play Mega Millions
- For $2 per play, you can choose five numbers from 1 – 70 and one Megaball from 1 – 25. And for just $1 more, you can add Megaplier for a chance to multiply your non-jackpot prizes up to 5 times!
- Fill out a Mega Millions playslip or ask for Quick Pick to let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Choose the number of consecutive draws you want to play, up to 10.
- For just $1 more, add Megaplier for the chance to win up to 5X any non-jackpot prize.
How to Play Mega Millions JUST THE JACKPOT
- Ask for a Mega Millions JUST the JACKPOT Quick Pick to let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Or complete a Mega Millions playslip by marking the number of consecutive draws you want to play at the top of the playslip, then marking the number of wagers you want to play. Plays are $3 each for two Quick Pick plays.
Watch Video on How to Play:
Select Multi-draw to Play Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to ten (10) draws in advance.
MEGA MILLIONS AND MEGA MILLIONS WITH MEGAPLIER TICKETS ARE NOT CANCELLABLE.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.
View Mega Millions Official Rules >
View Mega Millions Official Group Rules >