- The ticket, not the playslip, represents players' official selection for the drawing and must be presented to claim a prize. Please complete and sign the back of your ticket to establish ownership.
- Players are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their tickets.
- Players must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket or claim a prize.
- All games are subject to Hoosier Lottery rules, Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) rules and Indiana law.
- All claims arising out of the Mega Millions Game in any MUSL member lottery jurisdiction must be pursued consistent with MUSL rules and procedures as the sole and exclusive remedy of claimant.
- All Mega Millions® and Mega Millions with Megaplier® prizes may be paid on a pari-mutuel basis under certain circumstances.
- Mega Millions and Powerball® are multi-state games operated in several states around the nation. The winning numbers do not reflect a Hoosier Lottery draw but are reported to the Hoosier Lottery by the appropriate drawing agency. Mega Millions and Powerball tickets must be redeemed in the state where purchased.
View Mega Millions Official Rules >
View Mega Millions Official Group Rules >