How To Play
Just ask for a Poker Lotto ticket or say “DEAL ME IN,” and the computer will randomly select your cards symbols:
- Ask the clerk for one of more Poker Lotto tickets, each for $2.
- You will receive a ticket with five (5) Poker Lotto card symbols like you would see in a standard card deck.
- Check to see if you are an instant prize winner simply by matching your poker hand to the winning poker hands. For the instant prize, a pair of Jacks or better is a winning hand. If you have a winning ticket, you can redeem it instantly in-store for the prize stated and receive an exchange ticket with the same cards prior to the nightly drawing. Your ticket should have “EXCHANGE TICKET” printed on it. EXCHANGE TICKET IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANOTHER INSTANT PRIZE. EXCHANGE TICKET IS ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR NIGHTLY DRAWING. If you want to wait to redeem your instant winning or your ticket is not an instant prize winner, hang on to it. It is still eligible for the nightly drawing.
- For the draw prize, matching 2 of 5 cards or better is a winning hand.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Check your cards after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers.
View Poker Lotto Official Rules >
Watch a video on how to play Poker Lotto:
Poker Lotto Cards:
How to Fill Out a Playslip
Playslips are not applicable to Poker Lotto.
Select Multi-draw to Play Multiple Draws
You can only purchase Poker Lotto tickets for one play, consisting of one (1) instant event and one (1) selection event. They are not available for multi-draw
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.