How to Play Powerball®
Just ask for Quick Pick!
- Ask the clerk for a Powerball® Quick Pick for $2 or a Powerball with Power Play® Quick Pick for $3 (or any combination you prefer).
- Multiply your non-jackpot winnings: To increase your non-jackpot prize winnings, except the match 5+0 prize, by 2, 3, 4 or 5 times with the Power Play option, ask your retailer to add Power Play to your ticket. A 10X multiplier may also be periodically included. Selecting Power Play adds $1.00 to the price of each game played.
- If you asked for a $2 Powerball, you will receive a ticket with five (5) numbers from 1-69 and one (1) Powerball number from 1-26. If you selected Power Play, your ticket will be an additional $1 and will say "Power Play: Yes" below your numbers.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, at a Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers.
Want to see a Powerball with Power Play drawing? Watch videos of all recent draws here.
Monday Night Fun Group claims $50,000!
Amount Claimed: $50,000