Sep 5 est. Jackpot: $133 Million
It’s all in the draw! Exciting enhancements for Powerball are coming on October 4th, 2015, which means faster growing jackpots and a new 10X multiplier for Power Play!* Playing the most exciting big jackpot game in Indiana has never been more thrilling!
Enhancements to Powerball include:
- Faster growing and higher average jackpots.
- Better chance to win any prize! Improved overall odds of 1 in 25.
- Match 4 of 5 white balls plus Powerball prize increases to $50,000!
*10X Power Play multiplier available for jackpots between $40 Million and $150 Million, where there is a chance to win 10X your non-jackpot prizes!
Sales for Powerball with these new features begin Sunday, October 4, 2015. The first drawing with the new features is Wednesday, October 7, 2015. To get ready for the new changes to Powerball, the Hoosier Lottery will implement a multi-draw step down. The step-down affects the availability to purchase tickets in advance using the multi-draw option. Beginning September 2, 2015, the number of multi-draw plays available will decrease by one after each drawing until the game changes occur.
- Draw Date
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Saturday, September 5, 2015
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- Saturday, September 12, 2015
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- Saturday, September 19, 2015
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- Saturday, September 26, 2015
- Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Saturday, October 3, 2015
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- Number of Multi-Draws Available
Payouts and Odds table below is valid through October 3, 2015.
What is Powerball®?
Powerball with Power Play® is not only America's favorite national game, but Indiana's lucky jackpot game. Of the 44 jurisdictions that sell Powerball, Indiana has sold more winning jackpot tickets (38) than any other jurisdiction**. Not only do Hoosiers have a chance to play for the big jackpot twice a week, they can win other great non-jackpot prizes — up to $2,000,000!
Drawings Held: Wed & Sat around 11 p.m. - Watch the drawings on TV >
Cost: $2 Powerball, $1 extra for Power Play
Starting Jackpot: $40 Million
Sales Cut-off: 9:58 p.m.
Playing and winning is easy. Ask for a Powerball Quick Pick or pick your favorite numbers. Match your numbers to the winning numbers drawn every Wednesday and Saturday to win. What if today was your day? How to Play Powerball >
Play Powerball with co-workers, friends or family!
Download the Lottery Pool Form >
How to Play Powerball®:
* A Powerball® with Power Play ticket that matches 5 of 5 is awarded $2,000,000 regardless of the Power Play number selected.
** MUSL Powerball winners information since 8/29/15.