How To Play
Just ask for Quick Pick to let the terminal randomly select your numbers:
- Ask the clerk for a Quick Draw Quick Pick and select your wager amount as $1, $2, $3 or $5.
- Add EZmatch to your Quick Draw board for a chance to win instantly, and only for just $1.
- You will receive a ticket with ten (10) numbers from 1-80. If you select EZmatch, your ticket will say "Yes" next to the EZmatch logo. Ten (10) EZmatch digits from 1-80 will automatically print for each Quick Draw board you added it to.
- Your Quick Draw ticket will be applicable for the next drawing, whether that is a Midday or Evening drawing is dependent upon the time at which your ticket is purchased.
- Verify accuracy of your ticket.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- The Hoosier Lottery draws 20 numbers.
- Check your numbers at hoosierlottery.com, at a Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts, or in select newspapers.
- Match 0 or 5 or more of your numbers to the numbers drawn and win.
Watch a How to Play Video:
How to Fill Out a Playslip
1. Fill out the front of a Quick Draw playslip by marking ten (10) numbers from 1-80 in each board.
2. Select your wager amount as $1, $2, $3 or $5 on each board.
3. If desired, add EZmatch by marking the "EZmatch" box in the board you would like, $1 each.
4. Give to clerk and receive your ticket valid for the next draw.
5. Verify accuracy of your ticket.
6. Sign the back of your ticket.
7. Check your numbers after the drawing at hoosierlottery.com, Hoosier Lottery retailer, on select TV news broadcasts or in select newspapers.
Select Multi-draw to Play Multiple Draws
Ask for a multi-draw, or select it on your playslip, to play future draws up to twenty-eight (28) draws in advance. When selecting multi-draw on a playslip or when asking the clerk, the ticket will produce the next consecutive draws including Midday and Evening. For example, selecting multi-draw “4” will produce the same wager for the next four consecutive draws.
ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 180 DAYS AFTER THE DRAWING.
See Quick Draw Official Rules >
Dyer, Indiana native matches all 5 numbers on Cash 5
Amount Claimed: $91,039