FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hoosier Lottery to hand out free tickets at Indiana State Fair
INDIANAPOLIS (Aug. 10, 2017) - Please join the Hoosier Lottery at the Indiana State Fair for Hoosier Lottery Day.
WHAT: Hoosier Lottery Day at the Indiana State Fair
LOCATION: Lotto Town at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, 1202 E 38th St, Indianapolis, IN 46205
DATE: Aug. 12, 2017
TIME: 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Players engaging in wheel spin games
- Ticket sales visuals during large Powerball, Mega Millions, and Hoosier Lotto jackpot levels
- Powerball, Mega Millions, and Hoosier Lotto mascots
- 2017 Ford F-150 truck on display for giveaway
- Giveaway details
- Purchase requirement is the $25 Million Prize Pool Scratch-off ticket
- Enter Non-winning tickets in the drawing for the truck
- Tickets must be purchased in Lotto Town to be eligible
- Entries accepted during Lotto Town hours of operation
- Entries deadline is Aug. 20, 2017, at 4:30 p.m.
- Drawing to occur at Aug. 20, 2017 at approximately 5:15 p.m.
- Drawing live on Hoosier Lottery Facebook
- Hoosier Lottery Executive Director Sarah Taylor to draw the winning ticket
- State Fair VIP tour
- 11 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. Mascots Only
- 2 p.m. – Sarah Taylor
- Mascot participation in VIP tour to generate fun & excitement among crowds
INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY: To schedule an Interview with Hoosier Lottery Executive Director Sarah Taylor in Lotto Town, contact Dennis Rosebrough, Hoosier Lottery Director of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org, 317-264-4677 office or 317-503-4453
ABOUT THE HOOSIER LOTTERY: Hoosier Lottery distributions benefit every county throughout Indiana. The Hoosier Lottery contributes $30 million annually to local police and firefighters' pensions and $30 million annually to the Teachers' Retirement Fund. In the fiscal year 2016, the Hoosier Lottery contributed $251.2 million to the Build Indiana Fund. To learn more about the Hoosier Lottery, visit www.hoosierlottery.com/givingback and follow on Facebook and Twitter. Download Hoosier Lottery logos here.
CONTACT: Jerry Grider, Hoosier Lottery
Sr. Manager of Public Relations