- What is mylottery?
- Can you sign up for mylottery if you are under 18 years of age?
- Do I need to live in Indiana in order to participate in mylottery?
- Can I sign up for Hoosier Lottery communications without completing the form on mylottery?
- What happens if I signed up for Hoosier Lottery text alerts or enews only and then decide to sign up for mylottery?
- How will I know that my registration into mylottery has been accepted?
- I didn’t receive an email with a link to confirm mylottery registration.
- How do I sign in to my mylottery account?
- What if I forgot my password?
- What are second chance promotions and how do I participate through mylottery?
- Can second chance tickets be submitted by mailing or faxing to the Hoosier Lottery?
- Can more than one person share a mylottery account?
- How is my privacy addressed with the mylottery program?
- Is there someone I can talk to about the mylottery program?
1. What is mylottery?
mylottery is offered by the Hoosier Lottery to anyone interested in customizing their experience with the Hoosier Lottery. Current selections available for customization include newsletter, jackpot alerts, winning numbers, surveys & research, and second chance promotions. Additional offerings and values such as couponing, contests and more 2nd chance promotions will be added throughout the year. You can unsubscribe or change your preferences/contact information at any time by logging into your mylottery account and navigating to your manage profile/preferences page.
2. Can you sign up for mylottery if you are under 18 years of age?
No. All members of mylottery must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Do I need to live in Indiana in order to participate in mylottery?
You do not need to be an Indiana resident to subscribe and participate in mylottery.
4. Can I sign up for Hoosier Lottery communications without completing the form on mylottery?
Alerts for draw game winning numbers and jackpot amounts can easily be obtained via text messages by simply providing your mobile phone number. You can find a sign-up widget on several pages throughout the Hoosier Lottery website for Text Alert and Email News sign up.
5. What happens if I signed up for Hoosier Lottery text alerts or enews only and then decide to sign up for mylottery?
If you previously signed up for text alerts only and then decide to sign up for the mylottery program with your same mobile phone number, you must first opt out of your current text service. You can opt out by texting STOP to 46945 before proceeding with completion of mylottery sign up form. As part of the process of completing your mylotteryregistration form, you are welcome to then select text alerts again as a communication option. The benefit of opting for text alerts within the mylottery program is that you have many more selection opportunities with text alert frequency and game-specific information. Additional help with text alerts can be found at: /smshelp.aspx
If you previously signed up for enews only and decide to sign up for mylottery, your email account will automatically be merged to become a mylottery account once your registration is confirmed.
6. How will I know that my registration into mylottery has been accepted?
Once you have completed the mylottery registration form and clicked on the submit button, you will be directed to a “Thank you for submitting your registration” web page indicating that an email is on its way to the email address you provided. This email will include a link that must be clicked in order for your information to be accepted and validated in the mylottery database. If you do not click on the link sent in the confirmation email, the registration process will not be completed and you will not be able to log into your mylottery account.
7. I didn’t receive an email with a link to confirm mylottery registration.
If you did not receive an email it may mean you mistyped your email address in which case you may need to re-submit your registration form.
8. How do I sign in to my mylottery account?
Within the mylottery area of the Hoosier Lottery website you will see a sign in form on any page within that section of the website as well as the homepage at hoosierlottery.com.
Your email address and password is all you need to sign in.
9. What if I forgot my password?
Just click on the ‘forgot my password’ link and you will be emailed a new link to page where you can reset your account with a new password.
10. What are second chance promotions and how do I participate through mylottery?
Second chance promotions are, on occasion, offered with a Hoosier Lottery game or games allowing a purchased and non-winning ticket to be entered for another chance to win prizes. You must be mylottery participant and signed in to your account for access to second chance promotions.
11. Can second chance tickets be submitted by mailing or faxing to the Hoosier Lottery?
Second chance tickets are only eligible for submission online through the mylottery area of the Hoosier Lottery website. All other methods of submission (e.g., fax, mail, FedEx, UPS, etc.) will not be accepted.
12. Can more than one person share a mylottery account?
No, the program limits one account per person and one person per account. Please review Terms & Conditions for more information.
13. How is my privacy addressed with the mylottery program?
14. Is there someone I can talk to about the mylottery program?
Our Customer Service Representatives can walk you through sign-up instructions or answer any questions you may have about the mylottery program. Customer Service Representatives are available to take your phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-955-6886. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.