How to enter
- Make sure you’ve created your mylottery profile and responded to your confirmation email.
- Have a non-winning Indiana’s $5 Million Club ticket.
- You can enter as many non-winning Indiana's $5 Million Club tickets as you like, but be sure to enter a unique, non-winning ticket each time. One winner per household per drawing.
- Keep all tickets you have entered. If your entry is selected, you must present your non-winning ticket to claim your prize.
- For specifics on eligibility and other promotion details, read our 2nd Chance Promotion Rules.
- If you need help, please call Customer Service at 1-800-955-6886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Check your 2nd chance entries >
Indiana's $5 Million Club Instructions
To enter the Indiana's $5 Million Club 2nd chance promotion, you must be a mylottery member. Login to your mylottery account now.
Note: The Hoosier Lottery is not responsible for mylottery account accessibility issues due to problems with your computer, internet connection or software usage. The Hoosier Lottery website has been optimized for use with the following browsers (session cookies must be enabled):
- Internet Explorer 7
- Mozilla Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 6
- Safari 5