Rules and Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few other commonly asked questions from our players. You can find more information in the Million Dollar Holiday 2nd Chance Promotion Rules.
1. How much does it cost to play?
A Million Dollar Holiday Scratch-off cost $10 each, and a Year End Bonus Scratch-off costs $5 each. Each non-winning Million Dollar Holiday ticket entered will count for 2 entries, and each Year End Bonus Scratch-off will count for 1 entry.
2. I can’t log in to mylottery. What’s wrong?
First, check to make sure you've signed up for a mylottery account (log in here). Make sure you received the confirmation email (check your spam folder!) and confirmed your account. If you need help, please call Customer Service at 1-800-955-6886 for additional assistance.
If you haven’t created your mylottery profile yet, do it now. It’s easy.
3. Do I need to be an Indiana resident to enter 2nd chance promotions?
No. Anyone who is eligible to purchase Hoosier Lottery products, and has a mylottery account in good standing, is eligible to participate in mylottery 2nd chance promotions.
4. How many times can I enter this 2nd chance promotion?
As many as you like. Each non-winning Million Dollar Holiday ticket entered will count for 2 entries, and each Year End Bonus Scratch-off will count for 1 entry.
5. Do I need to reenter my ticket(s) for each drawing?
No. Tickets not drawn will remain valid for future mylottery Million Dollar Holiday Giveaway 2nd chance promotion drawings.
6. After I enter my non-winning tickets, can I throw them away?
No! It’s very important that you keep your tickets. If you win, you’ll need to present the entered ticket to claim your prize.
7. How long should I keep my non-winning tickets after I enter them?
Keep them until the final drawing has confirmed all winners.
8. The drawing has occurred already. Where can I find a list of the winners?
The Hoosier Lottery will post the winners' names once the prize has been claimed. See the full list here.
Odds of winning a 2nd chance prize are dependent upon the number of entries received.
Million Dollar Holiday Estimated Overall Odds 1:3.96 | Year End Bonus Estimated Overall Odds 1:3.99