The Hoosier Lottery welcomes your inquiries. Please find a list of retailers' frequently asked questions below. If you do not find an answer to your question, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-955-6886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I become a Hoosier Lottery Retailer?
- Can I, or my employees or their family members, play the Hoosier Lottery in the store in which we work?
- What are the sales cut-off and draw times of Hoosier Lottery Draw games?
- Can I cancel a draw game transaction??
- Can I receive credit for a damaged ticket generated by the terminal?
- How do I access winning numbers on the terminal?
- What happens to the scratch-off tickets returned to my Lottery Sales Representative?
- Who do I call?
- Where is Hoosier Lottery headquarters located?
1. How can I become a Hoosier Lottery Retailer?
Click here for information on how to become a Hoosier Lottery Retailer.
2. Can I, or my employees or their family members, play the Hoosier Lottery in the store in which we work?
You cannot purchase Hoosier Lottery products at the place of your employment, nor can any relative living in your household. If you work for a chain, you and your household members may purchase Hoosier Lottery products at another location (per your company’s policy).
Hoosier Lottery Security investigates all reported violations of this code*, which can be prosecuted as a Class “A” Misdemeanor, resulting in up to one year in prison and $5,000 in fines.
*Per Indiana Code (4-30-12-4) and the Hoosier Lottery Contract.
3. What are the sales cut-off and draw times of Hoosier Lottery Draw games?
Click here to download the document listing sales cut-off and draw times.
4. Can I cancel a draw game transaction?
Powerball, Hoosier Lotto, Mega Millions, and tickets with EZmatch are non-cancellable. All other draw game tickets can be cancelled within an hour of being printed if a customer changes his or her mind or the wrong button was pushed.
5. Can I receive credit for a damaged ticket generated by the terminal?
Yes. To receive credit, do the following:
6. How do I access winning numbers on the terminal?
Press the [REPORTS] tab on the terminal. Select the button for the type of winning numbers report you want to create. Follow the directions on the screen.
7. What happens to the scratch-off tickets returned to my Lottery Sales Representative?
A full pack of a Scratch-off game that has not been closed may be returned by the Hoosier Lottery Sales Representative and resold to another retailer. All closed games and partial packs are returned to the Hoosier Lottery distribution center and destroyed.
8. Who do I call?
Call 1-800-955-6886 for questions regarding:
9. Where is Hoosier Lottery headquarters located?
1302 N Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46202.